Saturday, December 27, 2008

My first deal post for my dear Target

hello all,
this is a blog for all who love Target and love all the deals you can find there. I will posting deals found at my local target and a few of my other fav stores online and on location. i hope we all can benefit from them. After all who does not love a good deal.

The after-christmas shopping craze has begun and I went and joined in the fun at Target with my friend . She scored a lot of goodies and so did I.

here are some of them.
2 bottles of Archer farms ( product of Italy) sparkling beverage(non-alcoholic) at 1.49 each on sale at 50 % off
twin size flannel sheet set 10 dollars each, but wait they had all the other sizes on sale too at 50 % off from 19.99.
stocking stuffers like tire pump with tire gauge and ball pump for 5 dollars
beverage warmer ( for tea/coffee) electric for 5 dollars.
also all of their christmas decor was 50% off and they will probably mark it down further.


I also wanted to thank all those blogs , specially( stealsdeals.blogspot.com) that gave me the courage to start my own deal finding blog and share my passion with all of you. I wanted to thank my dear husband for pushing me to do this.

here is another deal online: if you use code 2N then you get 5 dollars off too.

http://www.cherylandco.com/catalogue.asp?action=showitem&id=5540&subcat=288&t=Cookies+%26+Chocolates+Snowman+Tin

No comments:

Post a Comment